WIN CASH IN THE BETTER THAN EVER 50/50
Total Jackpot, Winner Takes Half
Thank you for your support!
Who You Help
We continue to educate the community, child care providers, educators and any organization serving
children until no child is abused. 1 in 3 Canadians are impacted by some form of child
abuse. Supporting the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre today is an investment in the
promise and possibility of a healthy future for our children and our community. Learn more about the
- Thanks to your generous support, we have:
- - Supported over 1700+ children and youth who have been impacted by child abuse
- - Served 87 Local Communities
Media + Prize Sponsors
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #578482
- Tickets will not be sold outside of the province of Alberta or to anyone under the age of 18.
- Sellers will advise adult ticket buyers not to print the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
- Only tickets sold before the 50/50 Cash Lottery cutoffs:
- 11:00pm November 18, 2021 (“loyalty”-previous supporter),
- 11:00pm on December 02, 2021 (early bird draw 1)
- 11:00pm on December 09, 2021 (early bird draw 2)
- 11:00pm on December 16, 2021 (early bird draw 3)
- 11:00pm on December 23, 2021 (early bird draw 4)
- 11:00am on February 03, 2022 (grand prize) will be entered for the applicable draw(s).
- Tickets can be purchased from November 3 at 11:00 am through until February 3, 2022 at 11:00pm. Each ticket is eligible for all prizes except where they may be late for the Previous “Loyalty” supporter and Early Bird draws.
- Draw dates are:
- 11:01pm November 18, 2021, will be included for the November 18th loyalty draw at 11:01 (“loyalty”-previous supporter)
- 11:01pm on December 02, 2021 (early bird draw 1)
- 11:01pm on December 09, 2021 (early bird draw 2)
- 11:01pm on December 16, 2021 (early bird draw 3)
- 11:01pm on December 23, 2021 (early bird draw 4)
- 11:00am on February 09, 2022 (grand prize) will be entered for the applicable draw(s).
- All draws will be held at Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre, 200, 4315 55 Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4N7.
- Prizes are as follows:
- Previous “Loyalty” Supporter (Nov 18, 2021) – Two prizes each valued at $1000 and are presented as cash prizes from Alberta businesses.
- Early Bird (December 02, 09, 16, 23, 2021) – Four cash prizes valued at $1000 and are presented as cash prizes from Alberta businesses.
- Grand Prize (February 09, 2022) – Minimum of fifty percent of the tickets sold
- 50% of tickets sales in the 50/50 Cash Lottery raffle. This will be the Grand Prize and will be drawn on February 09, 2022.
- Members of the Board of Directors, paid staff, and committee members of the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and their spouses or partners living with them, along with staff of Ascend Fundraising Solutions, are not permitted to purchase or accept tickets on the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre 50/50 Cash Lottery Raffle.
- The winners will be notified in writing and/or by phone by the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and must be claimed one year from the date of the prize draw. If the prize remains unclaimed after that date, a request can be made to the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC) regarding a decision on the disbursement of the prize.
- The name, city and winning ticket number of the 50/50 Cash Lottery will be published on the
Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre website:
www.centralabcac.ca; http://facebook.com/centralABCAC/ ; http:/twitter.com/centralABCAC/; http:/Instagram.com/centralABCAC/
- All sets of multiple tickets must contain the same information.
- Tickets may be purchased by Visa, MasterCard, and Debit. The Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- Only upon demonstrating extraordinary circumstances to the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission will the Licensee make a request for a draw extension.
- All tickets will be controlled by the Licensee and are only available by phone, internet and in person at the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre office. Ticket request forms will be collected daily, with tickets processed and emailed upon purchase through the online sale platform provided by Ascend Fundraising Solutions and provided immediately for purchases in person.
- Total tickets available are 216450 and the breakdown as follows: 850 for $10 each; 2,560 sets of 10 for $25; 3400 sets of 25 for $50 and 2100 sets 50 for $75.
- Ticket distribution and control for the 50/50 Cash Lottery Raffle will be under the management of the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre located at 200, 4315 55 Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4N7.
- In the event the winning ticket has more than one name on it, the licensed charity shall award the prize to the first name of all individuals identified on the ticket. Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If any purchased ticket has been entered for any draw, there will be no refunds issued.
- The Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre respects your privacy. We do not, sell, rent, or trade our mailing lists. The personal information that will be collected by the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre will be used to process the ticket orders and to contact you regarding ongoing and future lotteries.
- Ticket purchases are not eligible for tax receipts.
- In the event that all tickets are sold by December 19th, 2021, then the draws for both the Early Bird prizes as well as the Grand Prize will be held on December 24, 2021, at the offices of the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre, 200, 4315 55 Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4N7. This will be subject to AGLC approval prior to the change in draw date.
- All draws will be conducted with the use of a Random Number Generator program by staff of the Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre in the presence of a minimum of 2 executive witnesses and is open to the public.
- In the event of a power outage – all information is cached on the system and would not be lost. The ability to use a Random Number Generator could potentially be delayed in the event of a prolonged outage.
- Lottery License Number #578482
For ticket inquiries:
Call 587-272-2233 or write:
Central Alberta Child Advocacy Centre
200, 4315 55 Avenue
Red Deer, AB